Written by: Professor Dr. Shams Ragheb
• The mother, like the age, is not repeated twice. The mother is the symbol of sincere tenderness
It is unique to him alone and not to others. It is the valve of security, tenderness and altruism
And sincere affection for what God Almighty has endowed with divine instinct towards
• Praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds, who commanded us to worship Him and the century of monotheism
Many verses of the Qur’an honor parents and work to comfort them
The Most High: And speak to them honorable words, and lower to them the wing of humiliation out of mercy, and say, “My Lord, have mercy on them as they raised me when I was small.”
• And prayers and peace be upon our ideal and our good example, the Messenger of God – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – who was asked about the people who are most deserving of my good companionship..
He said: “Your mother.” He said: “Then who?” He said: “Your mother.” He said: “Then who?” He said:
Your mother.” He said: “Then who? He said: “Your father.” Agreed upon.
• God – the Most High – honored the mother in the Holy Qur’an, and the Messenger of God –
Peace be upon him – He commanded us to celebrate the mother. Our celebration is not limited
On one day, but to celebrate it and ask about it and please it in
Every day and every time and when, as well as the father, “And the parents are a favor.”
• This Mother’s Day is alien to us. The interest in it in our Islamic law is greater and greater than that the interest in it is limited to one day
In the year .
• May God Almighty have mercy on my mother and father and grant them the highest Paradise
Heaven and all our dead and all dead people.
• Happy New Year to all mothers, and the sweetest hope shines like the sun shines
To illuminate the universe and our lives with light, warmth and beauty.
• The light is you and others are dark
So smile so that the lights shine
• Al-Wasal springs dried up, so it rained
And water the passion, you; Sky, and water
• O verse in goodness is not like it
Creation and manners in women are beautiful
• The full moon is you and you are planets
And the relief is you and you are the scum
• No matter how much we talked and wrote, we did not and will not give her what she deserves. Her grace is great for us
• It is a school and what all of us have reached in terms of scientific and practical status
The credit for it is due to her after Allah – the Almighty – it is sufficient for us to supplicate for us to grant us success and payment in our lives.
• Greetings of appreciation and respect to every mother I know, to every apple tree
Her love spread throughout her home.. to every candle that lit the path of her family.
• To every mother who got pregnant, gave birth, raised, stayed up, sacrificed and endured
To reap the fruits of cultivation, to the source of love and giving. Greetings of love and appreciation
For all the best mothers.
• Every year, you are the smile and the light.. that illuminates their path. Every year, you are the finest and most beautiful mothers. Every year and all the mothers of the martyrs
In Egypt and our Arab world, good health and wellness. you all from me
Greetings of appreciation and cherishing, for you have sacrificed your children for the homeland, and for you
Homelands remain high in status, for which the most precious and dearest men are martyred.
• A blessed greeting from God to the fathers, who are the valve of safety and security for children and mothers. May God protect you and you have all the respect and appreciation for your great role in the lives of children and mothers.
• May God have mercy on my parents and all the fathers and mothers who sacrificed and worked hard
For our sake – then they left us by the will of God. May God grant them paradise, the highest paradise, and make us an extension of them, emulating them and continuing
Like them, the journey of giving to our children and our homelands.